[Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 13:48:35 MDT 2007

Paul,

  The market place at the docks has some great seafood.

  I went to cheers when i was in town too. I think it is called the Bull & Finch ?. I happened to walk up with no wait to get in. It was kind of cool.

  All the history all around the area is amazining.

  Great place to visit,

  Vigil

Paul Asgeirsson <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
  Hi All,

Here's the latest from out here in Portland!

The Nova Scotia trip for this year is scrubbed. In order to get a decent
airfare, Alaske shifted our trip plans one day. Took it off the N.S. trip
days. So because there would be inadequate time to enjoy ourselves up
there, we're putting it off until next year.

All of you who responded, I want to know we really appreciate all your
suggestions. They were wonderful and we plan on doing a lot of them a year
from now. You also were such a generous group to offer as many meetings and
willingness to show us around. It was a wonderful offering on all of you
and your time.

I'm leaving in the early morning for Boston and will have email access for
most of the time there. Also, Bill and Melinda Gates have given small town
libraries wonderful gifts of great machines and high speed connections.
Wonderful for keeping in touch while on the road. I get monitor envy when I
use those machines!

Thanks to all of you, you folks are the greatest.

Best, Paul A
uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies

http://www.team.net/archive