[Spridgets] Ampco Top Cylinder Lubricator

Hal Faulkner hal at katemuir.com
Tue Sep 25 10:15:22 MDT 2007

Since one of the reasons we want valve guide seals on our intake valves is
to help reduce the oil contamination of the intake charge (which
contamination REDUCES octane, thus requiring retarded spark, or reduced
compression or both) this device seems a bit like Snake Oil, not Top Oil.
Don't think I'll be ordering one up any time soon.  But I will get one of
those magnetic devices to put around my fuel line that will increase power
and gas mileage....

Hal

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=59482

or

http://www.ampcolubes.com/

Anyone ever use one of these doohickeys?

Robert