[Spridgets] Which Bushings?

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 20:55:39 MDT 2007

Bud Osbourne wrote:
> Frank,
> When you say five years, do you mean that they're worn out, or just not
> quite "up to snuff" after five years?

Back in 72, the Sprite was my Dad's daily work commuter before he sold
it to me in 72. So it had lots of unmaintained miles on it.
Today I get 5 years out of bushings with the limited driving I do in a
Sprite. They are not worn out, but I can see age cracks so I replace
them. They come out easily and are still in decent shape. But like
tires, 5 years is about max even if the tread is still good, the rubber
is not what it was when it was new.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ