[Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 21:09:52 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans at earthlink.net>
To: "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>; "Spridgets"
<Spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

David Lieb wrote:  "It was yourself who referenced the *last* time he did
Rt66 in a Sprite,..."

Four decades ago, Frank didn't even have a learner's permit for his Big
Wheels.  *I* was the one who drove Route 66 (many times) in a Sprite
between 1960 and 1966.  The last time the seat was so flattened I had to go
to the doc because my tailbone had been worn raw!

Buster

Is that worn out tailbone the excuse you use for being such a hard-ass about
innocent spectators just trying to find a good place from which to watch a
race?  Especially those who drove 150 miles to the track?  Ya mean ole
bast__d.

Anon