[Spridgets] dysharmonic balancer

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 04:53:50 MDT 2007

Are you sure you have the tranny mount for the 5 speed in correctly? I
had a fan belt shred apart on our 68 about a month ago. I had to
change it on the side of the road, with no problems whatsoever.
Perhaps the tranny is pushing your engine too far forward. That, or
the motor mounts are weak.

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad