[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 4, Issue 53

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 19:08:00 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/22/2007 4:43:20 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

I should  be looking out for in terms of contamination,
EPA issues, etc. when  purchasing something like this?
I intend to hire inspector(s) if we get  that far, but
do I need any legal types? In Illinois, I've never
seen a  lawyer at a closing like there always was in
NY.

Of course, your attorney could also form an incorporation for you, and you
put the property in that name.  If anything arises, pack the tents and
bankrupt the corporation.  You'd lose the property, but protect all your  personal
assets.  Might be a good idea to do the race cars too.

Robert (Rampant Inc.) Houston