[Spridgets] WWWWWWWOT - electrical house wiring!

chuck cciaffone at verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 18:21:01 MDT 2007

Yeah, different manufacturers. Different decades. No info on
the switch I had to replace. Damn little on the replacement.

But as I asked, why the hell change the orientation? Was there
a reason? Kinda like moving the shifters from the floor, to
the column, to the steering wheel, to the left side of the
dash, back to the column, and then back to the floor.

Because we can???

Or is it because unions survive thru confusion? Keep 'em
guessing and we keep working?

Damn them all!