[Spridgets] Pick-n-pull score

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 21 08:49:04 MDT 2007

Hal,
I've got an extra grommet for you, but no can.  Weird about the diff!!!
Walking that same row of cars a few years ago I found a 3.9 sitting in the
boot of a Fiat 124.  Grabbed it immediately.  Turned out that after two
years I realized I'd not need it and passed it off to another lister.  And
you're right, it wasn't in the boot when I checked the car last week. That
car had a spin on filter?? Damn I can't believe I missed that little find.

Congrats on the good stuff!

Glen

Did you check out the little Austin America??