[Spridgets] SOS '07 Grillin' and Chillin'

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Tue Sep 18 17:36:23 MDT 2007

Flounder -

I would like to add another project - I would like to bring my street Bug
'Mr White' and take a leaf out of the rear quarter-elliptic. Sound ok? I
would really also like to add a street roll bar - it would not need to clear
a top.

How did things go at Elkhart Lake? We were busy preparing for our first
vacation in 7 years - kayak camping in the UP Syvania Wilderness.

Bud