[Spridgets] Nova Scotia, some LBC

Bob Spruck mgmaven at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 16 18:31:44 MDT 2007

Moosehead Breweries was/is a client of ours so I have spent a lot of time
in St John, New Brunswick and Halifax, N.S. Didn't get the time to do too
much sight seeing, but Moosehead beer is worth the trip. Halifax is a great
town for food and night life and has a lot of very interesting history.
Make sure you go to Peggy's Cove and take lots of photos. I hear Lunenburg
is also worth the trip because of the sights and history for things
nautical. Every place in between seemed to be rather gray and depressing,
at least in the winter, but it might be OK in the Fall.

Enjoy the trip.

Bob