[Spridgets] 50 Worst Cars

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sat Sep 15 07:15:09 MDT 2007

The Valiant was Mopar's compact of the 60's.  By the 70's Chrysler had
bought a large part of Mitsubishi and began selling Dodge Colts (rebadged
Mitsubishi's) as their compact.  Anyone remember the Plymouth "Cricket" of
the 70's?  It was a British car badged as a Plymouth (don't remember which
Bristish manufacturer actually built it).  I remember that the Cricket
didn't last too long on the market as it was ah, er, less than reliable as
actual transportation.  :-)

I saw a like new Vega wagon at a car show a couple of weeks ago.  Apparently
bought and then never driven.

Rick