[Spridgets] More tech

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Fri Sep 14 13:29:54 MDT 2007

Frank,

Now, you know me well enough now to know that I don't spend a lot of time
trying to annoy people.   You really do know that don't you, and any others
who may read this.   I really am not out to annoy any body or to be vulgar
for the sake of it.   That being said I have questions which at first
glance may annoy etc.   Please, don't allow this to happen.

I quote "............a big fan of silicon DOT 5 brake fluid........."   Two
questions:

1.   Isn't silicon what's used in "you know what" augmentations, and,
assuming I'm right, does that mean such augmentations also includes brake
fluid, and how many people are needed when it becomes necessary to bleed the
system?   (Sounds really quite unpleasant, don't you think?   My word, the
things a lady will do for whatever reason!)

2.   Isn't silicon a thing that ladies suffer from in the upper leg, and, if
so, the questions raised in the paragraph numbered 1 also apply?

I look forward to your gracious (not to mention helpful) reply in due
course.

Michael