[Spridgets] on behalf of Miata owners everywhere..

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Sep 13 19:48:42 MDT 2007

Some of us get up at 5 AM, so we have time to watch the news, read the
paper, work all day, usually 12 hours, and work on LBC's.

('cept for today where I bolted at 11:30 and headed over to Road America
with the Thicko Land Barge & trailer for the land grab in advance of the
Elkhart Lake Vintage Fall Festival...)