[Spridgets] on behalf of Miata owners everywhere..

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Thu Sep 13 19:43:09 MDT 2007

That was really disturbing and not in a good way like the Numa dance was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

I'm so glad that there wasn't all this internet stuff when I was kid. We
did have one girl in High School who was convinced that she was having
David Bowie's baby. She was pretty crackerjacks but at least she didn't
have the opportunity to broadcast her insanity around the world.

Robert