[Spridgets] I'm baaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk......

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 12:03:40 MDT 2007

Bob,

  I think Frank was ordering a few of them until his bid fell through on the gum factory.
  He was going to use the metal for the wrappers.........LOL

  Welcome back !

  Vigil

RampantNM at aol.com wrote:
  Hi folks, I missed you guys.

I inadvertantly signed off while trying to move to digest form a few months
back. Work is generating a lot of email, and I've been concentrating on the
BGT lately, and I do keep up with some of you sort of on the 9issa list, but
I'm glad to be back.

Robert, New Mexico Bob, Houston

PS, did Frank order his new Chinese MG yet?

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies

http://www.team.net/archive