[Spridgets] Originality?

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Sep 8 06:03:51 MDT 2007

That sounds like the night I was in  New Hampshire, on the way to
Concord, in the rain, in the Cosworth Vega. It had the original AC Delco
sealed beams, and I couldn't see the road. The next day we paid a visit
to Bavarian Autosport, originally to get a few things for Kathy's BMW,
and while there I bought a set of the Hella H1 7" conversions, and
changed them out in the parking lot. A world of difference! I could
actually see at night!

-=Chris.

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/