[Spridgets] turbo bugeye engine breakin

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:08:15 MDT 2007

Hi,
You probably want a Megasquirt I, instead of a II.  You can do the
timing with a MS I and the upgrade mods, MSnSE, or something like
that.  Also, check ebay for motorcycle throttle bodies.  You can get
relatively new take-offs pretty cheap.  People buy nice bikes and
immediately hot rod them with bigger TBs.   Since the A-series is a
Siamese port monster, you should consider a single TB and relatively
long intake runners to get the fuel air mixed well before it enters
the port.  Megasquirts do banks of injector firing and not individual
multi ports.
Cheers,
Derf