[Spridgets] Some thoughts (actual LBC content!)

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:44:49 MDT 2007

Its doing about 30 miles to the quart of oil and rather suddenly at
that!  Used to use about a pint for a tank of gas. Then - suddenly oil
everywhere - its the MG Valdez (or the Exxon Midget).  Reply quickly.
Before the EPA enforcement division finds me!

Cheers!!
Jim

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.