[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 95

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Oct 31 19:36:04 MST 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 2:24 PM, "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>
wrote:

>> Not a car I have seen (or heard mentioned) anywhere in about 20
>> years! Probably with good reason...
>
> Where have you been hiding? Chris recently acquired a Cosworth
> Vega. I think the 1972 Vega GT was a very attractive little car. I
> wouldn't mind having one...
> David

Heh, obviously I've been running in the wrong circles!

Agreed, the GT was a nice lil' car and it was a blast to drive, just
a bit of a rust bucket is all... figured most had gone to the crusher
for that reason.

Have to admit that today there are several similar vintage ('74) cars
I'd rather have.

-m