[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... TR? New Mini? I think not!

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Tue Oct 30 16:23:43 MST 2007

New TR looks like a mix of your basic modern sports cars which isn't bad.

Miss the more individual character of the
old brands but economy of operation with
decent performance on reg. unleaded (if
possible) along with clean air and reasonable crash-worthiness are today's
priorities after all.

Change fluids according to sched., replace
parts when needed and wash it......that's
about it, I guess. No balancing carbs and all
that good, fun stuff!

A MINI SUV....this I gotta see. :)

And having Stamford MINI just around the corner from my crib, I'll probably be one of
the first to see the actual car, if and when.

'Course, I'm old and could drop dead at anytime (wished for by many, no doubt, including ex-wives:) so maybe not!

CapBob