[Spridgets] Inflatable car storage

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 11:34:49 MST 2007

oldsaabguy wrote:  ".. seems like a dead link to me. I can't find a
working link regarding Carcoon. Any more ideas??"

Hmm.  I got it without any problem, so I am sending the page directly to
you, as well as to the list.

You might also check permabag.co.uk , as well as this Google search of
site in England:  http://tinyurl.com/2sef2c .

If I can help any more, don't hesitate to throw a rock in my direction,
for perhaps in my infinite stupidity I might find something.

Buster Evans

http://www.carcoon.co.uk/
                         [carcoon.co.uk-logo-1.gif]

   [profile.gif]-[profile.gif] [Products.gif]-[Products.gif]
   [Gallery.gif]-[Gallery.gif]                  [Prices.gif]-[Prices.gif]
   [contact_us.gif]-[contact_us.gif]            [Latest.gif]-[Latest.gif]
   [faqs.gif]-[faqs.gif] [recog.gif]-[recog.gif]

   [green-strip.gif]

   [welcome-carcoon.gif]

   Carcoon is the ultimate automobile storage system designed to protect
   your precious
   investment. With it's unique patented "active airflow" process and
   other advanced
   features, Carcoon sets a new standard in car care.
   The original Carcoon was designed and produced by George Page in
   the mid 1990's to help combat problem areas encountered with
   automobile
   storage in his Classic Car restoration business in the United Kingdom.
   Today,
   Carcoon is the clear market leader in car storage systems in the UK
   and
   is furiously gaining praise and acceptance from American car
   collectors.
   The Carcoon is a lightweight yet extremely durable  "bubble"
   which is inflated around the vehicle to be stored. Two low voltage
   fans
   keep the Carcoon inflated and maintain a constant flow of
   re-circulated
   air around the vehicle. With a running cost of approximately 2pence
   per
   day, who can't afford that kind of protection?

                          [step1.jpg]-[step1.jpg]

                          [step2.jpg]-[step2.jpg]

                          [step3.jpg]-[step3.jpg]

                     [carcoon-storage-systems-int.gif]
                Orchard Mill, Orchard Street, Salford M6 6FL
        Telephone: 0161 737 9690  |  Fax: 0161 737 7400  |  E-mail:
                             info at carcoon.co.uk

            Copyright Carcoon Storage Systems International Ltd

                                     Designed by Kencomp Internet Limited