[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Colors--BRG...British Racing Green

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Sun Oct 28 07:48:08 MST 2007

As Bob Gardner says....those were the good
old days of racing. And they were....a LOT
more "informal" and more fun for all I suspect?

Today, like other sports, it's highly commercialized but certainly a lot more
safe. And while I love my Frog and all the
old Spridets and MG "A"' & "B"'s I've
had the fun of owning/driving all my life,
the cars of today, while more expensive, are tons more safe and efficient with
minimal pollution to boot. I'd love to have
front/side air bags in my Frog.

Problem is today's sports cars don't make enough "noise" far as I'm concerned. I mean, what's a tinny  "whoosh" compared to the throaty sound of an Abarth or ANSA??

One thing has however remained constant...the "loose nut" behind the wheel! :)

CapBob