[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Colors--BRG...British Racing Green

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 06:32:23 MST 2007

Robert E. Shlafer wrote:  "I remember the BRG "event" though nowhere as
well or in such detail as you, Buster. Hilarious, IMHO. I couldn't believe
the furor over "green". Unreal! :).

I suspect that I remember it so well because at the time I was so involved
in sports car racing, and I believe I wrote either a column or a story
about "the green" in world racing as opposed to American racing.  These are
the things that make things stick in your mind.

Buster Evan