[Spridgets] Bugeye Wheels

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 09:04:37 MDT 2007

Jack Laird  wrote:  "Think I would dip that tire in a water tank and see
where it is leaking and no steel rims did not use anything special they
hold air."

May I be so bold as to suggest the problem may lie with the minimum wage
high school kid down at the gas station/tire shop that mounted the tires.
Uh, and did he really put a new valve stem in as he was supposed to?

I dunno, but I have *always* run my tires with an inner tube.  Probably for
the same reason I wear a belt *and* suspenders.  (For you in England,
"suspenders" over here are NOT a garter belt, they are "braces"!)

Buster Evan