[Spridgets] Bugeye Wheels

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 24 21:28:20 MDT 2007

out of curiosity?   are you using the early  version of the riveted wheels or the late style?   early had very short raised reinforcement ribs between ther lug nut holes and the later had a longer reinforcement rib wich was to reduce the flexing and cracking found in the earlier style rim.  lester.....check your rims!

chuck
i have a 5" wide set of later riveted rims wich are now welded.  :)