[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal Fires

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 24 15:53:17 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>
To: <cciaffone at verizon.net>; <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... RE: [midgetsprite] The SoCal
Fires

> The Siegle-Schwall blues band
Now there's someone I haven't thought about in a while.
The last time I saw them was at the Psychedelic Supermarket in Boston, about
a hundred years ago.
BZ

They're still around.  I saw them last summer at one of our city's
every-Thursday-night concerts.

They still can play, too.  Corky and Jim were there but I don't know how
many of the others were original.

I also met Michael Allsup (Three Dog Night) from this list this past summer
at another Thursday night concert.  (Greetings, Michael.)

LAD