[Spridgets] wishbones

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Oct 23 14:39:35 MDT 2007

Finished up the suspension rebuild on the passenger side and have
moved on to the drivers side...

I have yet to pull the wishbone, but it appears that years of neglect
and a loose fulcrum pin may have worn away the threads which holds
the pin in place - hard to tell and won't know for certain until I
have it on the bench. If the threads are shot is this repairable
using an insert or am I going to have to get a replacement wishbone?

thanks,
-m