[Spridgets] The SoCal Fires

Dave Bohler res0nii1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 14:35:01 MDT 2007

Bob Kitterer is there.  Since he sold his house last year (or so) he has not
bought another and is staying with a friend a few blocks from the ocean when
not out seeing the USA in his big rv.   Heard from him today.  They were
given voluntary evacuation notice yesterday but opted to stay and said "if
it gets bad we figure we can walk a few blocks and sit in the
ocean"............  now is that stubborn or what???? <G> But that is Bob.
If we had been in his situation we'd've had that big rv loaded and out of
there days ago.   Each makes their own choice and we just hope they stay
safe and ALL down there remain safe and the fires are out soon.
Best wishes to all,
PeggyB