[Spridgets] Latest Hemmings

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Oct 23 11:00:32 MDT 2007

> Sports and Exotic Car  Cover features a Bugeye!!   "Healey Hot Rod"
>
> If you haven't seen/bought this magazine yet, this should push
> you.  You'll wish you had from the start.

I hope this means that my issue will be in my mailbox when I get home!
Allow me to add my virtual voice to Peter's in endorsing this fine
magazine. Less than $20 gets you an issue a month for a year. Nor
do they feature a parade of trailer queens. They do features on
rustbuckets and daily drivers. This is the best value in old car
magazines currently available.
David Lieb