[Spridgets] this is damn funny

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com
Tue Oct 23 05:39:43 MDT 2007

Strap them into a passenger seat for track touring at lunch, with no passing, and a 70mph speed limit, and most of them sprain their sphincters.

I remember the first time my wife was riding with me at 143 MPH in my 68 Corvette. She was curling up in her seat and retracting her legs. I told her that it would go faster and she just said that we were going fast enough! She did not want to top it out at 160 so we slowed down a bit... She never raised her voice at all!!!

Best I ever saw was 174 MPH in a 275GTB longnose V-12 Ferrari.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen