[Spridgets] Quarter Elliptics Help Needed

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Mon Oct 22 15:26:15 MDT 2007

I am still looking for definitive help to modify my rear leaf springs to
improve the harsh ride, lower the rear, and improve handling. Long ago,
before I knew any better, I bought and installed Moss springs.

I would like to know if, and exactly how, anyone has done this successfully.
There was a Brian in CA who said he changed the order of the stacking of the
leaves, but I can't contact him. At the Cap'n's suggestion, I emailed Tom
Colby at Speedwell, who is supposed to know which leaves are to be removed,
but he didn't reply.

Thanks for any help. This is going to be a SOS '07 project.

My present setup can be seen at:

http://tinyurl.com/32754s

Note how high the rear is jacked up.

Bud Pazur