[Spridgets] Can someone measure?

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 14:40:05 MDT 2007

I am replacing the prop rods on the bonnet and boot lid
of my 67 Sprite with the better designed click sticks.
But they mount differently than the prop sticks.
I can make the brackets easy enough but where do I weld them on the
bonnet, fender lip, boot lid, and boot lip?
I do not have a click stick midget nearby to check these measurements.
I have the click sticks.
If anyone can send me the measurements, I would appreciate it.
And the width of the brackets would help too.
Just pick a spot like the front or rear lip of the hood or truck and
measure from there in a straight line or something relatively simple.
Maybe tell me where the front and back edges of the brackets are so I
can weld them on in the right spot.
All 4 brackets.
Thanks
--