[Spridgets] Federal Mogul (Carter) Fuel Pump

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Oct 17 09:00:40 MDT 2007

Did a similar stunt when I was a kid with a clapped out MGB.  Fuses?  We
don't need no stinkin' fuses!
Car caught fire on I-95 just outside Norwalk, CT one night. Had a bunch
of contraband in the car which I jettisoned just before the trooper with
the fire bottle showed up. Foul smelling insulation, what?