[Spridgets] Oil drain pan

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:06:42 MDT 2007

Kind of a stupid questions but is anyone using an oil catch pan that they
really like?  I used to have a Rubbermaid one that was not bad, but since it
was so messy I got rid of it before they loaded the moving van.  I have
since purchased one that has a spout that bends down at the end.  This thing
always is leaking a couple of drops of oil.  It tends to always drip so I am
going to replace this catch pan. So does anyone have a catch pan that they
really like?   Want one that will reduce oil spillage.

This pan will be used under a car that is on jack stands so it can't be to
high.

-g