[Spridgets] High Oil Pressure Update

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 22:52:08 MDT 2007

<<I think Peter, Paul and Ed can forgive me this once.>>

Guess I'll answer for all 3 of us, Mike.

He|| NO!!!

LOL, of course.!!!

All that said, I might suggest to all that there are (and will continue to be)
MANY instances where one of us would actually be able to physically check and
CONFIRM that we have IS what you want and in our hands, not just listed in a
computer as "in-stock".

I will ALWAYS tell a customer if I do not care for a given part which may or
may not be ok to use.  But the discussion comes FIRST.

Dat just CANNOT be done with either Moss or V/B.

And although I really can't speak for either Paul or Peter, I feel very
confident that none of our S & H charges even approach V/B's!!