[Spridgets] High Oil Pressure Update

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Fri Oct 12 22:44:24 MDT 2007

Derf,
    It was simple 3 part order that I wanted delivered the next day and it
was, just with an incorrect part.  I don't usually have a problem with
Moss or VB either.  The same day I ordered I was trying to get the
parts at APT which is 5 minutes from my house.  They did not happen to
have any springs in stock, so I just phoned Moss from my car and
ordered the parts.  No big deal.  I have ordered from people on the
list and will continue to do so.  I think Peter, Paul and Ed can
forgive me this once.
Mike

derf