[Spridgets] Pit Crew...

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:56:37 MDT 2007

On 10/12/07, David Lieb <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> My gut feeling is that this was the first time the guy had brought race
> rubber to the track with him and he got distracted while changing the tires.
> If you look closely, you will see that they found most of the lugnuts and
> they were empty of broken studs.

I think if that were the case then he would have lost one wheel.  He
probably over torqued them.  I'm sure someone did the tech check and
made sure they were torqued, but they don't test to see if they are
too tight.
Could be a combination of things.
I'll watch it again but I though the studs were broken off when they
showed the rotors.