[Spridgets] SU Screws

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 21:05:16 MDT 2007

God, I LOVE it when a (non) plan comes together!!!

Frank Clarici wrote:  "All but the fuel system. That is still Whitworth."

WRONG oh "master" of O.S.H.I.T.!!!  Dat stuff is BS(mostly F )!!!

Buster Evans wrote:  "And Whitworths were impossible to find, so we just used
our Tijuana Whitworths.  (Crescent wrench.)"

Which, of course, is totally UN-necessary!!  IIRC, 19/32 INCH ignition wrench
fits perfectly on the Carb Linkage nuts & bolts.

Now NO ONE has said where the Whitworth fasteners ARE???

Enquiring minds and all dat.......................