[Spridgets] Lincon 110v mig for sale in WI

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Oct 10 15:49:16 MDT 2007

Hey y'all,

I've gotten roped into building 170' of aluminum framed boat dock for my
association. I've got a stick welder, a big tig welder, and  a Lincoln
Idealarc SP-100 110v mig. This is a true mig, using a bottle of gas, not a
flux core deal.

I'm going to have to buy something in a mig that's 220v and spool gun
capable for the pier project, so I will be selling the little Lincoln. I've
owned this since new. but it has been used very lightly, just on some
sheetmetal projects on restorations in my home shop. Its a perfect little
welder for home auto restorations. I did have a new liner installed last
year.

I thought I'd mention it here before I Ebay it. Interested? (Trying now to
determine the value.)

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]