[Spridgets] UnPractical Classics :-)

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 10 12:05:12 MDT 2007

To Rich (and all the others who responded to my question),

Thanks for the info. Another lister forwarded me a copy that he had scanned on his computer.

Reading it and looking at the pictures brings back lots of memories. It was a great time, great experience, and a unique event. One Sprite, a few dozen guys, lots of sweat, grease, beer, laughs, and camaraderie.

Hmmmmm. Easy to get emotional about this!

A once-in-a-lifetime memory. Glad as hell I was there. Glad I was able to meet all the fine folks involved. And glad I was able to help out Buster and Pam.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/