[Spridgets] Money Talks and Fairness Walks

oldsaabguy oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 10:36:14 MDT 2007

Now be fair.. back in my Pro-Rally days when a stage was protested
the cause of the protest was ignored and a list of the screw-ees was
prepared.  If that list contained big names then the protest, no
matter how well founded a force majeur may be, was ignored..  and
that didn't take 18 billion at all, just sponsorship from Bridgestone...

Lester