[Spridgets] Back to the dead horse

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Oct 9 07:33:01 MDT 2007

Ed,
While I agree that there are two valid sides to this argument, and I
haven't priced oilers, lately; I suspect that the cost of duplicating
the set-up I built is still very minimal.  For me (and many others, I
suspect), it's well worth doing, for the peace of mind and lack of
effort (to lubricate air tools adequately) it takes.

For a hobbyist?  Well, yes.  In spite of my commercial/industrial marine
background, my workshop is purely for fun.  I just like to do things the
best way I know how, within (economic) reason.  I strongly suspect that
I'm not alone, here.

Am I nuts?  Possibly (I come from a long line of eccentrics) a little
bit, but, you're getting a bit personal here, aren't you, Ed?

Bud Osbourne