[Spridgets] Subject: Re: Oil Over Pressure

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sun Oct 7 20:43:41 MDT 2007

Mike,

How did my very first suggestion when you called me, that you check
the pressure relief valve, turn into "I can't figure it out"?

Seems all the suggestions I'm seeing are here are one and the same...
check the pressure relief valve first.

You also didn't mention that this problem did not exist initially,
but has showed up recently. Even when you had the car here last
summer, it did not leak any oil. I know because it sat in my garage
for a week. You should mention that the car has been parked for more
than two years due to your troubles with the drive shaft in
connection with the 5 speed install and then the problems with your
master cylinder, which you only just installed.

Gerard