[Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 19:01:26 MDT 2007

Frank Clarici wrote: "Who was reading the maps in England? I recall doing all the driving.
Yeah, Frank, and who wouldn't LISTEN to me? Who insisted that he liked a stretch of road so much that that he kept making U-turns and going back and forth on stretches of road. Do I have to bring Diane into this?\
Just be grateful that I refuse and swear NEVER to spill the beans to ANYONE about your right-hand turns into the nearest lane out of parking lots or at T-junctions. Or what that means in England!  Or how I was cowering for fear of my life on the floorboards of the back seat.
Not me. I keep those kinds of things to myself, for I am an honorable man!
Buster