[Spridgets] SOS '07 parts is parts

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Oct 7 07:06:22 MDT 2007

Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. Such is the case when you
buy up someone's entire inventory of cars & parts. I've got 7 "parts cars"
that are going to be picked clean to the bone and sent to the crusher to
become Chinese made bench vices at Horrible Freight.

There's plenty of good parts on these. Some, I'll keep in order to keep my
own spares inventory well stocked. But, some parts I won't need, and would
like to see them used. For instance, I'm sure there's one or two of you MG
guys that need the side chrome trim pieces. So, if you have any specific
needs, speak up, and we'll look over the cadavers and see if we can help you
out.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]