[Spridgets] SOS '07 Food call

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Oct 7 06:33:36 MDT 2007

Hey y'all,

If you've attended SOS previously, you know you won't go home hungry.

In the past, some folks that couldn't attend sent a variety of foods for the
party. Clams, scrapple, brats, Swedish pancakes, cheese curds, homemade beef
jerky, pork loin, calamari, etc have been served.

So, of you' like to contribute to the culinary efforts, please contact me
sooner rather than later so we can figure out the event menu, and the
logistics of getting your contribution here. (Since we live in WI, we have
the mandatory large chest freezer in the basement for deer and ex-wife
carcasses.)

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]