[Spridgets] 1/4 eliptic helper springs

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Oct 7 05:52:32 MDT 2007

Yeah, I've seen helper springs for all sorts of cars...but, 1/4 elliptic
Sprites are notorious for being too stiff with the factory leafs. While
pulling the rest of the raccoon sh*t laden cars and parts from the chicken
coop, we discovered one of the coils. It's smaller than a Spridget front
spring, and has a cast aluminum top on it. We almost tossed it. Then,
these helper springs as we attached tow straps.