[Spridgets] Frank's 67

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 18:33:00 MDT 2007

Paul A. wrote:  "She said"That's got to be over a decade old!"

After saying that, I hope you made her walk!!!!

"Grand Kids grow up way too fast."

Oh, tell me about it!  And to think of how quickly our first-born were so
soon out of the house, on their on, married, and then mothers.  Soon, some
of the kids on here today will learn what it is like when it is their turn
to feel a tear in their eye from watching THEIR own once-little ones!

And yet, somehow our daughters can't understand when they have grey hair,
and walk slowly, perhaps bent in the back, they will forever be *Daddy's
little girl!*

Buster