[Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Oct 5 20:26:37 MDT 2007

I got the power washer out, and hit the 2 cars we brought home today for at
least an hour. On the Bugeye, there was raccoon sh*t 10" deep. The whole
chicken coop where these 4 cars were had 3" to 4" covering  the entire
floor. Luckily, despite some flat tires and some stuck brakes, and the fact
that they were crammed in there, they all came out relatively easy. (We
yanked 'em out with a 4x4 Suburban.)

If Frank wants to restore the Bugeye we yanked out of there today (minus the
raccoon sh*t), he's welcome to it... I'll even toss in a free trailer.

Larry's the only guy I know that could cut his lip on a hamburger bun.

You just liked meandering through the raccoon sh-t without shoes.  I, on the

other hand, wished I had brought a really old, crappy pair of tennies that I

could throw out the window on the way home.

Same experience; different perspective.  ;-))

See you at SOS?

LAD
wsthompson at thicko.com

Edit your replies