[Spridgets] Air Compressor Fittings

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:46:01 MDT 2007

Billy,

  All air is wet. I am not sure where were you going with that statement?
  I had copper in one of my shops. I found l had to use filters to remove water at the out lets even with the snappy filter every one is referring to at the compressor. The main filter only can do so much. I found the oiler helps to for some tools. Others say they do not. I have some tools made in 1960 and still run like new. I do not use them as much now because of there weight. But for some applications they kick rear over the new tools.

  Vigil

  PVC is OK if you like wet air.
uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com

Edit your replies